Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two Hundread Pictures!?

Today I had another day off, but it has been dreadfully cold, windy, and rainy all day. So I spent my time uploading all the pictures I've taken so far during my trip (click the image on the right to see the album). The reason there's so many is that, last week, Venya carried my camera for me and appointed himself the trip photographer, taking pictures of whatever interested him. If I had been in control of my camera, there would be a lot more pictures of landscapes and buildings, and a lot fewer of me screwing up my face in a "Seriously, Venya, stop taking my picture" sort of expression. But at least for the next two weeks, my camera is back in my own hands, so I will post more interesting photos as I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment